AdBrite

Monday, September 5, 2011

Tony Bennett - Duets II Mediafire


Tracklist:
1. Stranger In Paradise feat. Andrea Bocelli
2. I Wanna Be Around feat. Michael Bublé
3. When Do The Bells Ring For Me feat. Mariah Carey
4. Watch What Happens feat. Natalie Cole
5. The Girl I Love feat. Sheryl Crow
6. How Do You Keep The Music Playing feat. Aretha Franklin
7. This Is All I Ask feat. Josh Groban
8. The Way You Look Tonight feat. Faith Hill
9. Speak Tonight feat. Norah Jones
10. The Lady Is A Tramp feat. Lady GaGa
11. Blue Velvet feat. KD Lang
12. One For My Baby (And One More For The Road) feat. John Mayer
13. On The Sunny Side Of The Street feat. Willie Nelson
14. Who Can I Turn To feat. Queen Latifah
15. Yesterday I Heard The Rain feat. Alejandro Sanz
16. It Had To Be You feat. Carrie Underwood
17. Body And Soul feat. Amy Winehouse



Mediafire
Rapidshare
Megaupload 
Download rar and zip blogspot mp3 wiki free fileserve Chords Video Lyrics Leak TrackList

No comments:

Post a Comment